Payment OptionsWe accept the following methods of payment:
- Cash - CDN dollars only
- For bank wires, Flywire and TransferWise, please call 1-800-661-6060
rk heliski Deposit PolicyBell 212 /ASTAR Semi Private Packages
Full payment is due at the time of booking.
Bell 212 / ASTAR Private Platinum Packages A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking. Full payment is due 10 weeks prior to your first ski day.
Cancellation & Refund PolicyHeliski package deposits/payments are non-refundable in whole or in part. If you choose to stop skiing prior to completing your package on any given day no refund will be issued for the un-skied runs. All skiers are expected to be in suitable physical condition to complete your purchased number of runs in your package. In the event that you have not purchased trip cancellation insurance and you are unable to ski on your confirmed ski date, RK Heliski will not be held responsible for refunding any portion of your payments received. Payments received are non-transferable to other RK Heliski programs.
Weather or Mechanical No-Fly Days - If inclement weather, mechanical reasons or avalanche conditions prevents the helicopter from flying on your designated day, you will be provided with a partial or full refund based on the following conditions:
- If RK Heliski cancels on the day of your trip, we will try and rebook you if possible. If RK Heliski is unable to rebook, clients can either opt for a full refund or apply payment towards an excursion for a later date. Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the original payment. Direct refunds will be issued to travel agents for agency bookings.
- If RK Heliski cancels the day after breakfast and our mandatory safety training, a $50.00 administration fee will apply. Clients can either request RK Heliski refund the balance or apply the remaining balance towards an excursion for a later date.
- In the event that RK Heliski has proceeded with your day but the guaranteed number of runs could not be achieved. RK Heliski will refund you $190.00 + GST(5%), for each run not completed.
- COVID-19 related cancellations:
- If you have to cancel your 2021/2022 Heliski trip to comply with COVID-19 related, border, travel or quarantine restrictions. RK Heliski will refund 100% of your adventure 30 days prior to your ski/snowboard day. RK Heliski may ask for a medical note from a doctor verifying this.
- If you have to cancel your 2021/2022 Heliski trip for any reasons other than COVID-19, then our standard cancellation policy applies. We highly recommend trip cancellation Insurance.
Important! If inclement weather, mechanical reasons or avalanche conditions prevents the helicopter from flying on your designated day, the transportation component of the reservation cannot be refunded.
Cancellations -Heliski package deposits/payments are non-refundable in whole or in part once pre-payment has been made. If you choose to stop skiing during your heliski day prior to completing your package, no refund will be issued for the un-skied runs.
Trip Cancellation Insurance - Lifestyle Financial Services - We recommend that you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance. This may be purchased through your Travel Agent. Please be sure that you are covered and are familiar with our cancellation policy.
Trip Cancellation Insurance information can be found at: Lifestyle Financial Services