Payment OptionsWe accept the following methods of payment:
- Cheque (must be in CDN funds drawn on banks located in Canada)
- Cash - CDN / US dollars only
- For bank wires, please call 1-800-661-6060
rk heliski Deposit PolicyPowder Adventure Programs
Full payment at the time of booking is required for all single day 3 and 5 descent packages.
Multi-day (3 days or more) Full payment at the time of booking is required for all multi-day 3 and 5 descent packages.
Semi-private, Small Group Private & Private Platinum A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking. Full payment is due 10 weeks prior to your first ski day.
Cancellation & Refund PolicyHeliski package deposits/payments are non-refundable in whole or in part. If you choose to stop skiing prior to completing your package on any given day no refund will be issued for the un-skied runs. All skiers are expected to be in suitable physical condition to complete your purchased number of runs in your package. In the event that you have not purchased trip cancellation insurance and you are unable to ski on your confirmed ski date, RK Heliski will not be held responsible for refunding any portion of your payments received. Payments received are non-transferable to other RK Heli Ski programs.
Weather or Mechanical No-Fly Days - If inclement weather, mechanical reasons or avalanche conditions prevents the helicopter from flying on your designated day, you will be provided with a partial or full refund based on the following conditions:
- If RK Heliski cancels on the day of your trip, we will try and rebook you if possible. If RK Heliski is unable to rebook, clients can either opt for a full refund or apply payment towards an excursion for a later date. Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the original payment. Direct refunds will be issued to travel agents for agency bookings.
- If RK Heliski cancels the day after breakfast and our mandatory safety training, a $50.00 administration fee will apply. Clients can either request RK Heliski refund the balance or apply the remaining balance towards an excursion for a later date.
- In the event that RK Heliski has proceeded with your day but the guaranteed number of runs could not be achieved. RK Heliski will refund you $190.00 + GST(5%), for each run not completed.
- COVID-19 related cancellations: Cancellations that arise due to Covid-19 reasons will be fully refunded from May 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020.
Important! Should the heliski day be cancelled due to poor weather or other factors, the transportation component of the reservation cannot be refunded.
Cancellations -Heliski package deposits/payments are non-refundable in whole or in part once pre-payment has been made. If you choose to stop skiing during your heliski day prior to completing your package, no refund will be issued for the un-skied runs.
Trip Cancellation Insurance - Lifestyle Financial Services - We recommend that you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance. This may be purchased through your Travel Agent. Please be sure that you are covered and are familiar with our cancellation policy.
Trip Cancellation Insurance information can be found at: Lifestyle Financial Services