3 Run Powder Heli-Ski Adventure
RK. Heliski has been introducing skiers and snowboarders, to the majestic Purcell mountain range and the deep powder experience for over 50 years. Our 3 Run Powder Package is catered to the intermediate or first time heli-skiers/snowboardrs. If you have dreamed of heli-skiing and can comfortably descend blue runs and safely get down a black diamond at your local hill, you're set! Premier Canadian Heli-skiing.
The evolution of Powder Skis & Snowboards now makes skiing or snowboarding in the backcountry easier.
If it turns out that 3 runs are not enough, extra runs are available! Please read our first time heli-skiers & getting ready sections for more information.
- Use of our, Armada Powder Skis/Poles or Burton Fish Snowboards
- A hearty, hot breakfast & packed picnic lunch in the field and après snack
- ACMG Guide service
- Mammut Pulse Avalanche Transceiver, guest pack with avalanche probe/shovel/radio
- Training-using a companion rescue device, probe and shovel and general safety in/around helicopters
- 3 Runs in our Bell 212 Helicopter
- Extra runs available
- Multi-Day options available
- SnowPulse Inflatable Balloon Packs
Pricing per person, per day and exclude 5% GST
Regular Season = January 18 - March 31
Off Peak Season = December 21 - January 15 | April 1 - 9
**Multi-Day rates apply for 3 or more days. (does not have to be consecutive days)