2021 Booking information
BOOK IN A BUBBLEAll packages are either Semi Private (ski as your own group with up to two other groups utilizing the helicopter) or a Private Platinum (exclusive use of a helicopter).
Cohort groups - ski with only people you know.
RK Heliski currently will not offer 3 or 5 run packages to avoid mixing groups (non bubble).
SAFETYOur industry and trade association Helicat Canada has developed best practices for helicopter and snowcat skiing operations under COVID-19. Standard operating procedures specific to RK Heliski are being created within the guidelines of Helicat Canada best practices, to provide the ability for safe operations. With recommendations from public health directives, workSafe BC, OHS regulations and a variety of recommendations regarding social distancing protocols and mitigation measures concerning cleaning, food, accommodation, sanitization and personal protective equipment.
WHAT IS RK HELISKI DOING TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT?
- COVID-19 screening and questionnaire upon check in.
- Pre-determined check in time with your bubble.
- Face masks will be mandatory at the time of check in, in helicopters, transportation, heli huddles and inside our facility when not having meals. RK will have face masks available on arrival.
- Increased physical distancing and signage. Markers and direction of travel signage in Heliplex to control flow of traffic.
- We’re operating at 50% capacity to enable ample space for a safe and enjoyable experience in our day lodge (Heliplex). Each group will have their own designated room at the Heliplex.
- Food service compliant with procedures set forth by the Restaurant Association of Canada. Cleaning and sanitation increased.
- If skiing multiple days, RK Heliski will, to the best of our ability, try and keep you with the same pilot and same guide(s) throughout your ski days.
- Travel and transportation. RK Heliski can provide private shuttles for your group on request from Lake Louise or Banff.
- Helicopters will be sanitized on a daily basis as well as sanitizer and wipes located in each helicopter.
- Protective barriers located between the pilot/guide and guests in the helicopters.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
- Payments in full are due at the time of booking for all Semi Private packages. Private Plantinum bookings require a 50% deposit at time of booking with remaining balance due 10 weeks prior to your first ski date.
- If you have to cancel your 2020/2021 Heliski trip to comply with COVID-19 related, border, travel or quarantine restrictions. RK Heliski will refund 100% of your adventure 48 hrs prior to your ski/snowboard day. RK Heliski may ask for a medical note from a doctor verifying this.
- If you have to cancel your 2020/2021 Heliski trip for any reasons other than COVID-19, then our standard cancellation policy applies. Please refer to our website and details under cancellation and refund policy. We highly recommend trip cancellation Insurance.
- Minimum numbers/rate apply. E.g. Astar Semi Private. If one person out of the four can no longer come due to COVID-19 related, border, travel or quarantine restrictions then the rate is still $5350.00 + tax CAD. Guests will have up to 48 hrs prior to their ski day to decide whether they want to pay for the minimum amount or get fully refunded.